Thursday, September 4, 2008

Raisin' McCain - We're All Just Raisin' McCain! And Palin ;)



Lately, I've been thinking a lot about Barack Obama and Michelle. About the history of our country, about just what he represents to be where he is today in this Presidential election. I still get excited to think about it and to hope for him.

Then, I am just sayin' that a lot has changed since it was a two person battle for the Democratic ticket. I am happy and proud that Barack Obama is on the Democratic ticket.

Soon after "Yes, we did!" got him the ticket, I learned a little more about McCain and I just love that I can vote for a P.O.W. who serves this country and shares some of my values. Add Sarah Palin to the ticket and I'm fired up again for the Republican ticket!

So we're all Raisin' McCain ya'll! For a little bloggy support, I'll just let you know to check out McCain Blogette is blogging her McCain too. And you know we mommybloggers just love that!

One thing is for sure, this is one of the most exciting Presidential Elections of all time!

God Bless America!

No comments: